Lots Of Features
Tools for Admins by Admins
Easy to install
Wordpress Version Checking
Excellent log functions
RBL Listing Check
Just to name a few!
RBL Check Tool
Find listed IPs.
Checks every IP on the server, both shared and dedicated against 98 known working RBL list.
All IP data is displayed in its own easy to understand table and selectable from a dropdown box. Due to the nature of RBL listing checking, this tool can take up to 10 minutes to run if you have 20+ IPs.
Nameserver Lookup Tool
Great for migrating domains.
Lookup all domains on the server and find out if they are using:
- Local or External Nameservers
- Local or External IPs
- External Nameservers with Local IP
- External Nameservers with External IP
All information in CSV downloadable file for external review.
Email Check Tool
Great for migrating accounts.
Checks the server accounts for large amounts of emails.
Helpful assessing time in transfers when migrating accounts.
Also helpful just cleaning up space on the server by cleaning out default boxes for accounts.
All information in Text downloadable file for external review.
Exim Search Tool
Easily check Exim.
Is a Super Exim tool that can be used to see what’s going on with mail on the server:
- Get a count of messages in the queue
- List messages in the queue
- Summary of messages in the queue
- Show what Exim is doing right now
- Remove all frozen emails in the queue
- View Exim config settings
- Search Exim logs and queue by address or domain from sender or receiver
- Remove all mail from the queue by address
Quickly identify bad traffic.
Shows information about:
- Summary of entire traffic to the server
- Top hit URLs of every domain on the server
- Wordpress Login attempts per domain
- Show XMLRPC hits per domain
- Top User Agents hitting the server
- Entire traffic for the past hour
- Last 10 hits of IP to the server
- Top IP addresses of the last hour